Are you a travel blogger?
Want to meet your fellow bloggers?
Then come along to meet other bloggers at this casual get together.
What is this?
There are so many travel bloggers in Kuala Lumpur so let's all get together to share stories, talk about blog promotion, tips, tricks, headaches and more!
This is a great chance to meet, mingle and network with your fellow travel bloggers in a fun, casual setting. We will have free food, drinks and even a little Q&A session to help you improve your blog.
- When - Saturday 23rd of June, 12pm to whenever
- Where - Palate Palette - near Istana Hotel and Raja Chulan/Bukit Bintang monorail (map below)
- Lunch - Will be provided at 1pm and will include starter/sandwich/pasta. Free flow of tea/coffee/juice all day
There will be 45 minute Q&A session to start the meetup at 12:15pm. It will just be a very casual chat where you can ask some question to experienced bloggers. Pick up some tips on how you can improve your blog and increase readership.
Ask your questions to:
- David Hogan Jr, Malaysia Asia
- Ilya Houben, Wonderful Malaysia
- Dian Azura, social media expert for Tourism Selangor
How do I get there?
- Monorail - Just 5 minutes walk from Raja Chulan or Bukit Bintang monorail
- Parking - There is limited street parking outside Palate Pallette. However there is parking for RM5 per day behind Istana Hotel, near Jalan Bedara
Spread the word
Help to tell people about this meetup. We want to get as many travel bloggers as possible so we can all share more experiences.
Register with us by filling in the form at the top of the page. So we can make sure to provide food for everyone that is coming.