Are you a travel blogger?
Want to meet your fellow bloggers?
Then come along to meet other bloggers at this casual get together.
What is this?
Come along to our second Malaysian Travel Bloggers Meetup! There are so many travel bloggers in Kuala Lumpur so let's all get together to share stories, talk about blog promotion, tips, tricks, headaches and more.
This is a great chance to meet, mingle and network with your fellow travel bloggers in a fun, casual setting. We will have free food, drinks and even a little talk with Q&A to help you improve your blog.
To join please register your details on the right. As there are limited spaces - register as early as possible. We accept all bloggers who write about travel or are looking to learn how to start writing about travel.
- When - Saturday 7th December, 1pm to whenever
- Where - The Centre for Asian Photographers - The School, Jaya One (map below)
- Snacks - Will be provided at 1pm and will include light finger food plus coffee/tea/drinks
- Cost - Free thanks to Sedunia Travel and Centre for Asian Photographers
A chance to learn
There will be 45 minute talk with Q&A session to start the meetup at 1:30pm (so don't be late). It will just be a very casual session where you can ask some question to some experts. Pick up some tips on how you can improve your blog and increase readership.
Ask your questions to:
- George Wong - How to do travel photography without breaking your back
- TBC - Tell us what you would like to learn
How do I get there?
The Centre for Asian Photographers
100-L1.019 The School, Block J, Jaya One,
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Spread the word
Help to tell people about this meetup. We want to get as many travel bloggers as possible so we can all share more experiences.
Subscribe to our twitter list to keep updated with who is coming.
Register with us by filling in the form at the top of the page. So we can make sure to provide food for everyone that is coming.